View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 12:42 PM   #112
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Holbytlass is a wolf!

I admit that this isnt' the great evidence but I was able to gleen something from DAY 1 and also using my instinct I think I can say that Holby is a wolf.

Post #46. Seems fairly certain that Eomer is innocent and yet begins attacking him almost immediately after and votes for him.

Post #53

Quote:
I have an idea who might be the shirrifs but since they're not saying anything maybe I shouldn't
I realize that this could be taken to have two meanings. One coud be that she's a wolf and doesn't want to them to vocalize who they are or that's she innocent and thinks that it's best left to them to announce themselves.

In post #89 she either inadvertenly or intentionally misreads what Eomer said in post 31
Quote:
post 31- warns against getting the idea of seeing people as wolves stuck in head. (isn't that the point)
What he meant to say is that we need to look at people closely and not narrow our minds to one person because he looks a bit suspicious which we did yesterday on poor Eomer. I believe this was an intentional misread.

She starts the day today being defensive of her vote.

But I think the most telling that I cannot give an exact post # on is her behavior seems very wolvish to me. She was the one the kept subtely redirecting us to Eomer. She let LMP (innocent) lead the charge but kept the heat on but in a less noticable manner. She gave a very decisive vote to clinch Eomer's death. She is acting very wolvish. Posting and saying things but staying out of the spotlight, directing us to Eomer in a subtle way, and going back and forth with Firefoot.

That brings me to another conclusion. Firefoot is possibly in cahoots with her. One example of them distancing themselves is in post #49. They vote differently also to distance themselves.

I'm less convinced of Firefoot's guilt but there is a possible link.

Other suspects are Saurreg, Gil-Galad
Lesser but still suspect: Lhuna, Oromin
Would want to hear from Nilp