View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 04:10 AM   #40
Maikadilwen
Summoner of Lost Souls

Maikadilwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Sharon, I believe I said in my earlier post (if I didn't, please forgive me) that I know it is not the way it is meant to be, but this is the way it SEEMS to be, seen from "the outside".
I am fully aware that the listed names are the people who can OPEN games, but sometimes it seems, that in order to get somewhere, you have to know someone who knows someone....

I may be very wrong and seem really far off, but I just said what I see and have been tempted to think from time to time.

Now, I had a lot to say but due to certain circumstances, I simply can't make an English sentance today...
Frustrating, since I feel that though I try, I'm not able to make myself clear. Oh well, maybe later.

Once again, I'm not pointing my finger at any persons! I'm pointing it at a system.

By the way, I know that both you, Sharon and Pio are doing a tremendous job in The Shire and it is because of your efforts it works.
Both The Shire and Rohan are working (almost) perfectly, if you ask me.

[ February 13, 2003: Message edited by: Maikadilwen ]