View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 04:02 PM   #232
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
I love how Brinn's sprained ankle leads to the Houses of Healing. (Wasn't Esty going to do a Ioreth cameo, by the way?)
Yes! I'm back home from my trip and have just caught up with reading the game and discussion threads. Needless to say, I was delighted to see the above development. I am tremendously enjoying reading the excellent posts by all!

Now, who's going to go back to the healer's house and talk to Ioreth? I'll start thinking of how *helpful* and *accurate* her memories can be...