View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 09:20 PM   #676
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Just popping in to apologize for my appalling lack of posting recently - between celebrating my Mom's 80th birthday last week (which involved a load of preparations) and getting ready for Finlandmoot, I just haven't been able to get my mind into writing mode. Once I'm back (which will be from the 12th onwards), I'll try to breathe some life into things on the burglars' side (and in the meantime, maybe Nerwen hasn't entirely abandoned the stage in favour of a movie career [read: WW]).

Question for Ang to chew on while I'm away: would there be a dramatically ideal moment in Sador's play for us to interrupt it?
I've just had too much on my plate as well– and this seems to go for everyone else, too.

Also we need the play to progress a bit further before we interrupt. Though, I could probably start start writing about what the burglars are doing in the meantime...