View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 11:42 PM   #1182
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
Hookbill, quite technically Barrow Downs is two words...

You know when you're addicted to the Barrow-Downs when you correct someone like I just did...

Heh. It's okay, I thought it too. Then I saw TARDIS....

And as for me....feel free to point and laugh.

I was at band rehearsal last week and we were playing a Czech piece.

(Czech here having the meaning that it was composed in Wilbur, a small town by where I go to college which hosts "Czech Days" which is essentially an excuse for everyone in the area to....erm, I can't really say it on the board. Point is, as far as I'm concerned there's not much Czech about it....But I digress....)

Moving on....Czech piece, to refresh your memory. Well, it had been a long day and we were supposed to play one movement all legato and pretty like (don't ask) and I was spacing off looking over the music and all I saw was Czech and legat (the music wasn't copied very well) and I chuckled in the middle of rehearsal.

I remembered it during rehearsal tonight and had a total giggle fit because I realized that it was perfect fodder for this thread.

(Also, I was playing some game where you had to escape from the Land of Nog....erm, I mean Nod. Enough said)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote