View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 11:13 AM   #641
skip spence
shadow of a doubt

skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.skip spence is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Guess I should give a brief account of the trip as well. Before leaving, friends were questioning my judgement as I had decided to spend valuable holiday-time visiting "who now?" in Finland of all the places (see, Finland is not very exotic to a Swede nor is Sweden to a Finn I assume). At one point I was beginning to do so myself too but now I'm very happy to've made the journey and met these great people. It's been a long time since I last played hide-and-seek games in dark woods. Too long.

Agan and Lommy I'd met a few week before of course, and they are both very warm and friendly girls that I feel familiar with already. Love you guys (Annina too)! Nogrod is much like his on-line self (though slightly less coherent late at night) and a great out-doors cook. Rune is a top bloke who can hold his liquor quite well (and the rumour regarding farm-house animals is nothing more than a half-truth I'm sure). For some reason I didn't get to know Legate as well as I should have liked to, but I'm hoping to make amends at some other time.

The other people I had had little interaction with on the bd's so I didn't really know what to expect. Volo is a quirky fellow with an interesting fashion sense (as you've seen, no doubt). I've information from credible sources he's been performing miracles involving water! Kath was also a nice new acquaintance I'd like to know better - she is a great conversationalist and an enthusiastic cheer-leading coach. Greenie is a really sweet girl, very smart and mature for her (or any) age. I've already got a little sister or else I'd adopt you as one, but perhaps we can assign you another part? Last, but not least, Spawn is a girl I only met briefly, with little or no one-on-one time, but I'd very much like to change that in future.

Well met all of you and hope to do it again soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Now if only Volo decided to sport a pony tail, as I used to have a major obsession with anyone who put their hair in a pony tail.
So the day Volo sports a pony-tail your lonely days are over?

Last edited by skip spence; 08-18-2009 at 02:17 AM.
skip spence is offline   Reply With Quote