View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 11:33 AM   #113
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Hmm, I guess Kor and Korin are a little purposeless...do you want me to give them a craft? I mean, they could easily be fine basic laborers. But mostly they're *here* simply for the adventure and because of pride for their people. Especially Korin. Kor is more of a tag along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin
I thinking that it might be possible that on some occasion your character, Korin, made an insult/joke at Nali and being the silent serious fellow he is, took it to heart and has had contempt for her since. Something along those line *smiles* if this sounds good to you that's fine, but I don't think that Nali would get along with Korin even if that didn't happen.
I think Korin would rub a lot of people the wrong way - probably she wouldn't get along with Nali or Nisa. Kor on the other hand will probably get along with everyone, because outwardly he is quite nice and polite and soft-spoken, though I am sure especially some of the warrior types might think he's a little odd. Nali might actually like him, though...we'll have to see I think.

I think we'll see as the game gets started what characters just seem to gravitate to others...but I agree with Folwren that at least all of them should know each other by face/name. It's also simpler that way for the game.