View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 11:04 AM   #354
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
By the way Legate, I am clearly still being clueless but I am not sure how Lommy and I could have orchestrated a tie as we were still outnumbered and Lottie could have switched her vote? Plus having such a late deadline for Europeans made it hard to stage up-to-the-wire chicanery - although worse for you and Lommy than for me, I know.
If you are refering to the last Day, then it was hypothetical, of course - I did not know how many Wolves there were. You did, but we did not. Had there been three of you, it was a way for you to win. But even otherwise, in case there were, say, still doubts regarding Lottie or Kuru's innocence, or some innocent forgot to show up, and so on... But yeah, objectively, I guess it is more like the rule of "never split the vote when the numbers are close!"
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote