View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 10:00 AM   #57
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunwen
Pio was kind enough to send me a message in mid-January suggesting that I take a peek at Littlemanpoet's discussion thread for the Eorling Mead Hall, which I have finally gotten to now that I am done preparing various projects at work. I am intrigued and attracted! However, I hesitate to propose a permanent character due to RL constraints -- my availability to post depends on what time of year it is.

However, I saw that Eodwine, as Eorl of the Mid Emnet, has holdings away from the mead hall itself...LMP, may I play a character from one of the freeholds? For example, a farmer would be expected to send provisions to the lord periodically. That would enable me come and go (so to speak) as I need to and would provide a character to interact with others in the Hall. If something like that would work, let me know.
By all means, Dunwen,, I like the idea! Feel free to introduce your farmer at any time.

Feanor, it's still the same day - roughly lunch time. Falco has been a very late riser this day.

Yes, Anguirel, I'm finding it intriguing too. Especially with how Falco changes the whole dynamic.