View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 06:15 PM   #107
Burzdol
Shade of Carn Dûm

Burzdol has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Ildur awoke to the same cheerful inn. Hateless it seemed to the eye, yet something clouded his mind. Growing danger, presence of something to happen. Whatever it was, it was coming closer. Closer to him. Ildur had sensed something of this sort while he passed through the Misty Mountains.

The inn door burst open and an obviously rich man walked inn. He was dressed in furs of different sorts and a large broad sword hung at his side. The gold on him confirmed Ildur's suspition, he was most likely a prince. The man walked to Ildur's table and sat down.

"Hi. I'm Prince Celof," he said as if Ildur was at his table. He pulled out of his coat a large champange bottle and started to drink. After a little he had drunk the whole thing. Eltor watched as Celof swaggered to a table that people were playing cards at.

Sometime that night Iltur made his way to the fireplace and fell asleep in a chair. He awoke to find the prince still drunk and rid of all his gold. Iltur laughed out loud at the man. Hah. Just what I need to start my day. This is going to be a good day, wakeing up to this.