View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 11:23 AM   #340
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
OK, I posted for Merisu; the competition begins with the 'boy group': Vogie, Etc., Kuru and Gatesy. Thena, do you have time to write that post within a day or two/three? If not, I'll write it - or happily pass it on to any volunteer who wants it. After that, we will have performances by Grrralph and O2 before Merisu sings. I would suggest that Pimpi lie low in order to be forgotten by Leninia - perhaps she's backstage, still eating, scavenging food for Soregum, or something.

The performance posts need not be monumental in length; it's just more fun to have various people posting than if only one did it.

Lush, please PM me about how we want to plan the finish, above all, what you would like to have happen to Leninia...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'