View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 03:26 PM   #48
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by piosenniel View Post
Clarification, please - I put lmp's introductory post on the game thread as the first post. Are you saying that there will now be another first actual post to the game?

I'll close the RPG thread until whoever writes that post is ready to post it on the game.
Oh sorry to create confusion.

I mean sure we'd have the "jump-post" you already have there as The Very First Post. It explains what this place is and how have we jumped from the earlier installment of the Mead Hall to the current one.

But after that post we need to then start - to have something to kick it off and running.

Well it of course could have been any post with someone just starting it at the date we decide we're ready to start, but we thought it would be nice the first "actual" post in the thread (after the jump-post) would be Wilheard leading the caravan to the Mead Hall. It could also then signal a starting flag to everyone that the game is now open.

So we were in fact discussing of the second post of the thread, not the first one.