View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 11:38 AM   #287
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Well, since I've got the rest accurate, I can be forgiven for the muscle mistake. But training badgers IS hard work. The description of you actually matches a friend of mine very well, only your hair is no doubt lighter, and I'm quite sure you don't have the piercings he's got. Other than that, eyes, build, sense of humor, match up quite nicely.
Quote:
Though too many young idiots take advantage of that and cause drunken mayhem. There's always pros and cons isn't there?!
We've got plenty of young idiots who cause their own mischief, and they don't bother taking advantage of drinking laws. They just ignore them. I see nothing wrong with the occasional drink (although I won't do it), but when it leads to binges and partying... .

As for me... I shouldn't have created my avatar... it was much more fun before people got a good idea of what I look like.

Fea