View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 09:16 AM   #313
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

Quote:
D'ye want to have a PM discussion of Tam Pierce books?
Aye, that would be wonderful indeed, especially since I noticed a Tolkien parallel (not necessarily reference, but it was funny to see) last night: Stenman Kinslayer, anyone?

A hobbit lass? Me?? And here I was hoping for Elven beauty or somesuch romantical nonsense. I'm a little lacking in the Elven height department though... I could be a really young Elf... Ooh, wait: Peredhil! Mwahaha. Er... sorry 'bout that.

I really like the Eowyn image, although I'm not positive where it came from. I'm niether blonde, nor fair and cold, although I will beat the tar out of anyone who messes with me or the ones I love. Or at least threaten the tar out of them... amazing what people will believe if you throw enough rash [and fake] confidence into your speech. "You will stop this on your own, or I will make you stop. Pick one, but it will end." always works. As does "If you attempt to carry out your threats, I will break your jaw." Shamelessly stolen from Squire by Tamora Pierce.

Finwe: You are about 5'6", with long black hair with deep red lowlights. Your eyes are so dark brown that they are nearly black, and seem to hold an eternity's worth of wisdom beneath the surface. Actually, for anybody with the same musical taste as me, I picture Finwe as looking like Christina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil.

Fea

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 07-26-2004 at 09:18 AM. Reason: typing error
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote