Thread: Unforbidden
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 12:31 PM   #32
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
My dear Lady Feyberry, I thank you for this kind invitation. Most pleasant it is indeed after the unpleasantness of this week. But Mr Hedgthistle, please....compose yourself such behaviour is unseemly in such society whether one is living, dead or differently dead.

Imagine my discomfort when, about to post a long promised discourse (to which task I must shortly return and thus will only briefly avail myself of your hospitality), I was summarily banished from these very catacombs! I

t was enough to occasion a fit of the vapours and if young Mr Istarion had not been so kind as to reassure me that this was a general exclusion and not a personal snub, I would have been quite prostrate. Indeed it took me a day to recover and on my return I found yet more trouble had assailed our community - invaded by a vagabond. Such things are most distressing but occur in the best run households. Nevertheless it is to be hoped that we are not afflicted again.. apart from my task there was so much correspondence to be attended to.

Why thank you - I believe a little wine would be restoring...