View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 11:40 AM   #605
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I was waiting for phantom to respond to my last; I certainly strongly feel the party should be given some space to breathe before the gatecrashing.

What time are you planning on striking? At the moment we're about 6 in the afternoon, an hourish after "eleven bells" when Aldarion met Aerwen; Cirdacil and V. are only arriving at midnight; in between that I wanted to stick in a banquest, a theatricals, some flirting and Sador's Devious Proposition, but we seem to have slowed. I apologise for my part in that

Since I can see you're (rightly) eager to get going, I'll put down a save. I will fill it in either with the banquet stage or with an "extra" scene involving Cirdacil and the King I've literally just barely conceived, depending on how soon Aldarion checks back in and what phantom wants to write; I will fill this in...late tonight I think.

OK? That means if you feel you absolutely must press on now, I can make a lot of what I'd like to happen, if not perhaps all of it, be in my save

"I apologise for the delay, normal services will be resumed when the leaves have been removed from the line"

EDIT: if you do want to write it with our heroes following the carriage and finding the place easily enough, you should know that they'll find a luxurious, wide rather than tall, yellow sandstone mercantile mansion (I've described it a bit further up) at the top of the Sixth Circle where it meets the Seventh and the Citadel, and totally unguarded (Ecsichil and his wife are pleasure-loving nonentities who would employ lots of pompous liveried upper servants, but no armed security). Basically think less medieval/Renaissance, more Restoration/Regency

EDIT 2: main relevant films: Draughtsman's Contract, Barry Lyndon

Last edited by Anguirel; 06-05-2011 at 12:00 PM.