View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 03:55 AM   #552
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
That's something I did not quite expect - which is funny for like people have said he was really talking about the seer so much that you couldn't help wondering if he was him. Somebody should check what he said about people though, there shouldn't be anything that's too drastically against the truth though because then the wolves would never thave thought he coud be the seer. Ok I see Nerwen did that. Thanks - although that wasn't too enlightening!

As for the lynch, it was quite eyebrow-raising, but I'm thinking I might have done the same in Foley's place. While the chances weren't high they'd both be wolves, it seemed quite probable to me at least that one of them has to be a wolf, and that seemed like a quick way to find out... unfortunately it was a disaster.

(By the way, I had a dream there was some ww game where my role was Théoden and I got killed by the lynched hunter who had a huge spear/pole arm/ something. It was quite gross. Glad there are noi hunters in this game. )

Shall post more soon, for example look at yesterDay's stuff that happened after I left...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote