View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 03:59 PM   #62
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Sorry to everyone that I haven't be around of late. The end of the school year has been crazy busy.

At any rate - look at all this crew! I am so excited about this.

Welcome Farael and Dunwen!! I'm delighted to have such a good number of Hobbits now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunwen
I was thinking it might be interesting if he had a good friend among the humans, as that is unique to Bree. Any thoughts on that idea?
I quite like that idea. One thing that we'll definitely be exploring in this game is the relationship between the 'Big Folk' and 'Little Folk.' And then of course we also have a nice Dwarf in the mix.

Unfortunately, my Parkun is not the sort I think who would get along with a Hobbit well enough to call him a friend. But...

Dimturiel, Crystal Heart - What do you think of either of your characters being good friends with Dunwen's Hobbit? Finduilas, Lommy - the same question to you if you're characters are going to be Bree residents.

Oh, and Lommy, about your question - we asked for only male Hobbits because Hobbit tradition for females seems to be that they are definitely expected to not do any adventuring. And considering the same is expected of most Hobbits in general, it just seems a little too out of place to have a female Hobbit among the "Defenders" specifically.

If our focus wasn't just on the "Defenders," I would really love to have more of a variety, but...well, we did at least start out with the intention to keep this simple.

Pio - My apologies, but I will be getting an extra first post completed for Parkun ASAP. Firefoot and I will start thinking about the order for first posts.

Edit: I forgot about this, sorry...

I will be away this coming Friday through Sunday, which of course means I will be away for the very beginning of the game. How convenient! I hope that won't affect things too much.

Last edited by Durelin; 05-13-2007 at 04:46 PM.