View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 07:05 AM   #214
the guy who be short
Shadowed Prince

the guy who be short has just left Hobbiton.
I had a dream about the ATM RPG.

After I left last night, I was a little worried about whether Encai would get back in time, which may have been why I dreamt this.

In any case, during the Night, somebody had posted in the RPG after me. Their name began with an N and they had a lot of rep, but I'm certain they don't actally exist. The post was quite long and, as far as I know, well written... but the person wasn't officially in the RPG.

Piosenniel went spare, whatever that's meant to mean. First off, instead of deleting the post, she highlighted it with a white background, and scribbled through it was a thick brown pen somehow.

Then, to further illustrate her objection, she created a post which contained nothing but photos of people's faces contorted in pain, implying that the whole affair was hurting her physically. It was scary.

Another slightly less interesting RPG dream involved Kath, who had somehow managed to alter the font on one of her posts into comic sans. I don't know what pio did to her...

Quote:
Shortie, do you by any chance have a brother named Anthony? Because you had one in the dream.
'Fraid not. Though the French part isn't true anyway, you're a bucket full of help!

So, I have now dreamt of:
Alatar
Anguirel
Barrow Wight
Beren87
Boromir88
bucktardo
dancing spawn of ungoliant
davem
Encaitare
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Feanor of the Peredhil
Firefoot
Gil-Galad
GlingleglingleglingleFairy
Heren Istarion
Holbytlass
Kath
Mormegil
Lalwende
Lhunardawen
Nilpaurion Felagund
Orominuialwen
Piosenniel
The Only Real Estel
the phantom
Wilwarin

25. 23 of whom still post regularly. Anybody for a game of Dream Werewolf?

Last edited by the guy who be short; 12-16-2005 at 02:40 PM.
the guy who be short is offline   Reply With Quote