View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 12:54 AM   #86
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
I'm sorry if I'm a bit slow on replying. This game started at a bad time for me; I had a sudden onrush of inability to post through other things... piano lessons, trips out of town that ended up a lot longer than anticipated, and of course the pain of trying to set up an RPG full world on my own site... not to mention that I had to deal with another RPG situation on yet ANOTHER site... argh... my poor head...

Anyway, I'll try to keep on top of this... I think my time might be returning to normal, but I'm just not sure... I will still post as regularly as possible, but I'm not used to having to post every day or more on an RPG. With the last BD one I did it wasn't that desperate... I'm unused to people being desperate for me to post. Generally things run a bit slower on here. But I've replied to you, Undome. If you'd prefer to talk to someone who'll reply a lot faster, I might not be the best person for you to talk to, but Eostre will talk. Besides, it'll give me reason to keep posting regularly (that means every day, in my book). Curious: it's been a little while since I've read the rules on here... what was the minimum RP post length in the Shire? I know they're not suppose to be dialogue only based from memory... was it two longer paragraphs? I see a lot of that.