View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 03:11 AM   #87
Arry
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arry has just left Hobbiton.
Nogrod

I did mean to say that the village of Wulfham is located 60 miles (a full 2 days ride) north of the village of Bregoware. And no I am not changing when the Wulfham group leaves again. We will simply deal with this a little later in the game, just prior to us meeting up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eowyn Skywalker

Every day posting isn't necessary (although, those who can do it are certainly not discouraged from it) - a couple of times a week is sort of the minimum.

As to post length. The minimum posting length for the Shire is 2 paragraphs with 2 sentence minimum each. As people get more proficient in writing for games I'm sure the posts will expand, but it's not required for this game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naria
Do you post the times of day like morning, afternoon and evening? And can we put in our posts changes in weather or do you also do that?
Sorry I didn't answer this earlier - the group decides what time of day it is and what sort of weather. So -- right now it should be say nearing noon for the Wulfham group. I just included that reference in my latest post) We can just assume we've been traveling along for a while.

I just mentioned in my last post a little about the present weather. the sun is shining in a hazy sky. It's relatively warm at the moment. But the evening camp, out in the cold, will most likely be quite chilly. It is late autumn when we are starting out - so would you like it to be a good day of riding (sun, not too cold) for a while? This might be good until we meet with the other group. Then someone could bring on some cold rain, etc.

If you are going to change the time of day - let's say you write a post that gets us to our evening camp - then just post on the Discussion Thread that you have done so. Also do that for changes in weather.

How does that sound?

Valier

About how long we've been riding:

I just posted that it's not quite mid-day yet.

All Wulfhamers

Let's finish up any conversations we're having, then one of you can bring us to the little wooded area along the river that I mentioned. We'll have our midday meal there and gather some small firewood for our evening camp further on down the trail.

Remember as we ride along, we are sticking close to the river (it will be on our left). We haven't come to the for where the Bregoware party will cross over. We should be doing that on our group's second day of travel.

Last edited by Arry; 02-08-2006 at 04:23 AM.