View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 05:57 PM   #110
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arry
Farael & other Bregos

What I'd like to see done by tomorrow sometime, is the Brego group getting to their night time camp. That can be done in a single post by someone. You can spend some posts getting the camp set up, supper eaten, and settling down for the night.

That way - it provides the opportunity for your other two players to come on board.

Rędwald will come upon you at supper, I think, And Sythric later on when the group is asleep.

Once your group is done dealing with those two additions, I'd like you to do avery few posts which get you across the river.

At that point, I'll crunch some time for the Wulfham group, and we'll move a couple of days south of you in a single post. Your group will then come south and we'll meet up.
I'll do it, but I need to wait at least for Eowyn Skywalker's post. And I'd like a post by Maeggaladiel too if possible. Then we could get going again and "nothing of importance" will happen 'till night-camp time. Then Raewald can come in and then Sythric.

Edit: If anyone else wants to do it/contribute in doing it it's fine by me... I meant to say (and forgot) that I have next week off so I'll have time for writing

Last edited by Farael; 02-12-2006 at 06:00 PM.