View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 11:20 AM   #164
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
First off, calling for reveals is premature. We don't know that the seer dreams are all still alive - if they are, yeah, a seer reveal of three dreams + seer would narrow our unknowns down to three people, but if not, it really would be unwise.

Second, we don't know that there's any kind of ranger at all. "Very strange" suggests there isn't, and something else prevented the wolf kill, quite possibly something we can't count on in the future.
Either way, the narration said the Agan was going after Galadriel, and if she was right, she'll be back again toNight, and we'd have lost our Seer. Even if that's not a guarantee, I think the risk that the wolves know who the Seer is and that they'll kill her as soon as they can is great enough to justify a reveal, especially since we're far enough in the game that the dreams can be useful - especially since I believe Sally's reveal - she wasn't in any danger of being lynched, and if she lied about Shasta being a wolf, we'll know toMorrow and lynch her accordingly. A fake reveal from Sally at this point in the game doesn't make sense.

Quote:
Third, the narration suggests there are three wolves.
Oh. I misinterpreted it, then, my bad. Still, even if it was three wolves, we'll be down to just the one wolf after toDay, so that's still not bad.