View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 06:43 PM   #194
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Bollocks. You showed up as a wolf before Jex was even lynched, so even if something went wonky with Nimrodel's role when Jex was killed, it wouldn't have affected my dream of you.

I do have a question though! Would you like to be barbecued or slow roasted?

EDIT: x'd with Kit. Oh no! I'm so sorry, love. *hugs*
Bollocks yourself. I literally show up as a wolf to the Seer and have since the beginning of the game, so any time you want to stop putting words in my mouth, feel free. But whatever, there's no way I'm getting out of five votes at this point, but for the record, I never said Sally's claim was false, so everyone who voted me because they "believe Sally"... great job there.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote