Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2003, 10:48 AM   #85
Arafangwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: WtR: 413 miles/Floating happily across the floor in the arms of The Phantom.....
Arafangwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Arafangwen Send a message via AIM to Arafangwen
Silmaril

I had another LOTR dream! I am really excited!

I was sitting on my bed(in my dream), and Gimli was telling me all about Mirkwood forest(?) and how Legolas loved me [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] . I got really excited at that part and then Gimli told me Legolas was waiting, and I asked him what he was waiting for, and he gave me a funny look and said "Why your wedding of course!". I started flipping out and "remembered" that today was our wedding day and all of the sudden I was in Lothlorien with Arwen, Eowyn, Galadriel, Rosie, and Elanor(Sam and Rosies daughter) and they were all helping me get ready for my wedding. Then for some reason, we got to the church and it was Arwen and Aragorns wedding instead, and then I found out that I was already married to Legolas and that we had three children, Ainatalwen(my youngest sisters elven name), Isilindil(my fan fiction characters name), and Aranathion(dunno where that one came from). We were all sitting together at the wedding when all of the sudden we were on a boat heading to the undying lands and Legolas and I were singing that sea song he sang in Return of the King.

Just as we were in sight of the undying lands, I woke up [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . By the way, I'm having lots of fun reading about everyone elses dreams(good to know I'm not the only one having weird ones [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ).
Arafangwen is offline   Reply With Quote