View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 02:05 PM   #300
Raefindel
Sword of the Spirit

Raefindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Raefindel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog
A most excellent recipe it is too! I posted a tater recipe I have grown fond of.

How is everyone here in the Club??

Thank You for the compliment, Snowdog . The Tater Recipe sounds delicious, too. When I lived in the south (California, it's near Gondor) I did indeed grow coffee, though, when I moved with my people back North it died in the cold.

I had thought of trying to grow a cocoa plant as well, but someone comvinced me it would never bear fruit as it required a specific insect to polinate it, and it was sadly not indiginous to Gondor.

And as to how I am, I am well, thank You. I have many sewing projects sitting on the sidelines waiting till my house is finished before I begin them. How are you?

Helen, girlfriend, I've gotcha pegged! I kinda had ya figured for a green girl, but I wanted to check. Next time you come out here you can take the green cloak home with you if you want it. Not sure if it's what you're looking for or not, but it doesn't fit me and I don't wear green. Not sure why I made it...