View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 03:21 PM   #924
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Me: Mom, I got to Omaha okay, but I have a problem.
Mom: ....
Me: Well, I'm sort of lost, alone in a car with two people I don't know, one of them like twice my age, and they just kind of decided to take me away.
Mom: ....And how did this happen exactly?
Me: Well, Phantom just kind of ditched me (f you've heard the story of my near trip to Bostonmoot, you'll know that, among other things, my mother thought Phantom was just going to leave me somewhere along the side of the road) and Shasta got lost on the way (true story, and thus relevant to this tale) so I just kind of got left alone with these people and they just kind of....dude, I'm a bit freaked out because they're gabbling in Finnish now (true story!) and I'm not quite sure what they're planning on doing to me. Yeah....not so much good.
Mom: *blinks several times, pretty much audibly* So....can you leave?
Me: I'm in the car. We're on the highway. I'm kind of trapped. What the what?
Mom: *blinks some more*
Me: *abruptly changes tone* And we're like lost on the way to Walmart (sort of true story, though we really only took a tiny wrong turn) but Phantom didn't answer his phone so we don't know what Shasta wants for dinner and goodness, I'm enjoying this. So....how have you been?
Mom: *twitches*

I'm a freaking horrible person. ^_^
And we all love you for it. This totally sounds like something my mom would do to me. Or vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper of Dol Guldur View Post
Btdubs. Fea and I have just now decided (aka I decided and informed her) that we shall probably be calling you fantastic people at some point later today when we're not sitting at the library where Fea is working and I'm so not getting paid to be. So brace yourself. Natch.
I'm thinking we need a massive group Skype call now.