View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 09:32 AM   #77
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
The only interesting thing to talk about at this point appears to be Boro. I don't think he's a wolf, for the following reason. Wolf-Boro could certainly have accidentally put himself into the tight spot with #29, but he would know better than to keep on arguing a lost cause (lost not even necessarily because he's wrong, but because everybody disagrees with him, and you can already see a malreasoned bandwaggon looming). Wolf-Boro would have dropped it long ago.
Ironically, I agree with you on this point, because it doesn't typically help a wolf to be the center of a debate, and on a very unpopular side of the debate at that. If he had tried to drop it, that would have been more suspicious. On the whole, it's just a bad idea, and one that is dangerous to the village, but I don't think that's how he meant it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Roa is innocent-looking because, while maintaining the discussion, she puts herself out there and doesn't just stay around the corners. Of course, we're talking about Roa here - so she's probably evil anyway.
*points to sig*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
I'd like to point out, however, that being agreeable is another matter. Truth to be said, I regularly find myself agreeing with much too many people most of the time, but we should watch out for those who seem eager to rub everybody the right way.
This is very true. Agreeableness and reasonableness are two different facts, and wolves tend to not want to make themselves lynchable by getting on everyone's nerves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Okay, looking at that, I'll brave to voice this concern my wolf spotting has brought me to face.

So Roa tried to mislead us about her knowledge of the situation - and I can't see a reason what a gifted Roa would gain from that against the wolves at Nights as they would not start thinking she's someone they can afford to ignore from that. But a wolf-Roa might gain the edge in a possible tight voting if people thought she was not up to the situation...

If no one else screams a wolf toDay my vote will definitively go to Roa.
What? Huh? Really? First, you spend your posts using in character banter, and now you decide I'm guilty on a number slip? With all do respect, are you on something? This is the most ridiculous thing I've seen yet.

Also, Bes is male....

Edit: fixed quote

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote