View Single Post
Old 12-19-2003, 07:54 PM   #24
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Alright, so I agree with everything everyone's said. How could I not? I love Sam, and Sean, his performance was just so great. He almost made me cry at least twice, and then I did cry at the end. I started tearing up when they returned to the Shire, and then at the Grey Havens, and by the time it was "Well, I'm back", I was full-fledged crying! He did that line (and all of his lines) so well. And just for the record, ROTK is the first movie I've ever cried in. I think I can rightly say I owe it to Sean. I read in an interview that the best work he's ever done in his life is in ROTK- he's right. I enjoyed all of the Sam-Frodo scenes because of this. <P>I truly hope Sean Astin wins Best Supporting Actor, or even Best Actor- he deserves it. But I doubt he will, seeing as the Academy's biased and all that. But even a nomination would be nice.<P>Lily's right, he gave an extremely courageous performance. I don't think any other LOTR actor became their character so well.

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote