View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 12:44 AM   #51
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up *Ring Ring*

Hello there, Downers and all! Another Paper Telephone is complete! Lets take a look, shall we?

Players

- Hookbill (Write)
- JennyHallu (Draw)
- Orominuialwen (Write)
- The Ka (Draw)
- Rune (Write)
- elronds_daughter (Draw)
- mormegil (Write)
- Firefoot (Draw)

We began this time with an interesting sentence:

“It was the First time Gandalf saw a Hobbit.”

JennyHallu drew this wonderful thing to start us on the road to adventure…

Orominuialwen look at it and thought that it looked like:

“Gandalf, who has recently been decapitated, makes a shocked remark involving teacups which causes Bilbo to tell a long, rambling and slightly annoyed story about them and how annoying Gandalf is.”

The Ka went above and beyond the call of duty with this magnificent Turner prize worthy masterpiece!

Rune told us that it was, quite defiantly;

“Bilbo kills Gandalf with the power of thought alone and uses his head as a quite fancy teapot”

Elrond’s Daughter had a bit of a think and then drew something that looked exactly like this:

Mormegil wrote a lovely little sentence for us…

Frodo Baggins meditates while levitating over a fallen comrade dressed in a black robe but his meditations make him think of a Muslim man.

Firefoot had the last word on the subject, drawing this magnificent thing of good!

Anyone up for another?