View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 08:07 AM   #565
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Good game, everyone!

Nerwen, I loved your narrations! Thanks!

Wolves - well done! Still! After that fatal Night with no kill I was kinda hoping you'd win regardless of the no-kill, as unpatriotic as that sounds.

Seers - I second/third/whatever the kudos! *applauds*

On D2 I was most annoyed with myself, because on N2 I was debating whether to protect Rikae and Greenie, and chose Greenie.

So what happened to Eruhen? Nerwen foresaw the debate about the alcolyte's involvement in the narration:

Quote:
This was generally held to be a most touching act of loyalty, though there were those who, claiming to have seen a shadow moving on the curtain behind him, firmly believed he had been pushed.

There was one thing Shasta said that made me laugh, because of it's double meaning (and that was way before the wolf-reveal):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Well, that makes me feel a little better about myself.
Identity crisis?

Edit: xed with Zil

Quote:
For the wolves, you lot were a most fearful pack.
Seconded!