View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 05:23 PM   #181
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
OK, I've got to vote and go to bed rather soonish. It rather sucks that we three Europeans are left to slam this out between us, but pending Boro's reappearance and an explanation of what the Angband he thought he was doing yesterDay I'll probably vote Lalaith over Huey.

(post coinciding with an appearance of Americans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I was thinking Nerwen was still around and going to vote, so was throwing the ball in her court to either vote for you or Lalaith, since she had mentioned red flags on both of you.

Alas she didn't vote at all. If I had any reason to think she was the Ranger, or that she wasn't going to vote I would have voted for Lalaith.
I didn't see where she red-flagged me, but if she did, fair enough.

[QUOTE=satansaloser2005;710250]
By the way, I have a hopefully not wacky theory: Maybe Morsul dreamt of Huey as the cobbler?/QUOTE]
See above why I don't think that's possible.