View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 01:38 PM   #27
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Sting

Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrow Downs?
Well, I am in my first now, it's called "Hunt for The Dragon". That's why I am applying for a secondary character
(Pelien's husband)

Have you posted in The Green Dragon Inn or in The White Horse in Rohan?
Haven't posted in any...

Name: Sador (Does he need a last name??)

Race: Men, originally from Long Lake

Weapons: As a Tower Guard, he is used to carry any weapon. But he perfer and is more skilled with his hand. Sador himself means that respect is the best weapon.

Personality: Sador is a member of the Tower Guard, therfore he has become a highly respected man, but he doesn't really show it. Sador tend to show his humble side instead of pride. He is not easily frightened and would gladly participate on a perilious journey. He loves fishing, riding and write poems. He is also very fond of The Elves. And he has been studying them for a while. He wants dearly to learn more about them and learn wholly the Elven tounge. People can consider him to be a bit naive, but no one really thinks of him that way, because of his care and love for others.

Strenght/weakness: He is good with a sword in his hand. But stronger without a deadly weapon, both in mind and flesh.

Appearance: He is a tall, strong man. Very handsome indeed. His golden hair lies thick on his head. His eyes are very bright, you can see that he's a very happy person, who enjoys life with his family.

History: Sador is originally from Long Lake. In early age he moved to Gondor, then to study in Minas Tirith. His mother, father and two brothers moved after him, not many years later. As the oldest child in the family, there has always been much responsability, but he likes it tough. After many years of study he finished his education and met Pelien, who became his wife. They are happily married and have a beautiful daughter together.

Novnarwen's post

He followed his wife Pelien to greet the coming wife of Denethor, Finduilas. She was surrounded by a number of ladies all dressed in beautiful dresses with golden thread and other decorations. Pelian reached out her hand, and greeted her. “Welcome to Minas Tirith. I am Pelien and this is my husband, Sador.” Sador gave a nod and smiled. Finduilas took Pelien's hand and seemed to be quite nervous. "I't a plesure to meet you," she answered and two red roses in her cheek appeared. His wife gave a short reply and walked away proudly.

Sador wasn't able to follow her quick move and was lost in the crowd of ladies, and felt quite embrassed. He tried to sneak out, but then, when he finally did, he had lost sight of his wife. "Pelien," he sighed.

All around there were ladies and men talking merrily. Sador had got the impression that his wife wasn't that pleased. Why? he didn't know. Or well, he knew what she tought of Denethor marrying an outlander. Sador didn't really mind. But then it was his daughter, she wanted to marry the coming Steward. While half running in the big room to find his wife, his eyes fell upon Addruran. Why not Adrama? He was a nice fellow, always in a very good mood, Sador tought. He continued back towards the hall and left the pretty decorated room.

The golden hall, Sador called it. It was so bright beacause of all the windows. And the ray of light flooded in. It was not so crowded here, and the people who were gathered here didn't talk that much. Almost complete silence. Wonderful, Sador tought. all those people in there, I am not sure I am going to last.

He stirred out of one of the huge windows. The sun was still up and its' red-golden colours were beautiful. He stood there for a while just admiring and thinking of what a nice day it would be for fishing. "There you are darling!" It was the voice of his wife, Pelien.

[ June 20, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]

[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: Novnarwen ]