View Single Post
Old 12-20-2002, 07:28 AM   #92
Frieda
Haunting Spirit

Frieda has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Frieda
Sting

Yeah, there were a few things that bugged me(mainly what he did to Faramir and how Frodo hasn't been shown to have that much strength at all).<BR>In that added scene at Osgiliath(I dunno if I spelled that right exactly) I hated how Frodo could not overcome the will of the ring himself....Sam had to go and stop him from putting it on. -_-<BR>I'm not sure if I remember exactly from the books but in the books weren't there times when Frodo could stop himself from putting it on, without someone elses help?<BR>Frodo's my favorite character, I wish they hadn't done that to him.<P>*sigh* Well, that's what mainly bugged me but I still enjoyed the movie.<P>And we still have a chance that it might be better if PJ comes out with an extended version like with the last movie. If he does that then you never know, maybe some scenes showing the side of Frodo that was never really shown much, will be added in. And perhaps there will be more Eomer and some parts where Faramir acts more like how he did in the books.<BR>I certainly hope that happens....though I am kinda doubting that it will.
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote