View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 12:22 PM   #25
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Okay troops, Iam about to attempt a mass-message re. characterisation. If you do not receive this please let me know.

Once that is done I will select roles at random and the wolves and the Seer & guardian may liase to arrange contact policy. Who knows what timezones they may be in... The Wolves may like to nominate a spokeswolf..... In the event of the Guardian and the Hunter not liasing and submitting conflicting requests, I have decided that the guardian would not be able to protect against the hunter.

The Guardian may not protect the same person twice running.

As soon as you know your role, pleas make yourself invisible.

Only the Seer needs to contact me to give a name. Noone else is active teh first night.

Once the game thread opens please use this thread or PMs for questions and leave the game thread for the game.

I am sure, there will be points I have forgotten but despite my megalomania yesterday I will try to resolve them as fairly as possible

The Game will start on Sunday afternoon DVWP. If there is a minor catastrophe (ie loss of net acccess) to prevent this it will start Monday lunchtime...... if there is a major catastrophe (IE I fall under a bus ...well sorry folks you will have to start again with another moderator....

Thank you all for playing. I hope we all have a lot of fun in our different ways.

Mithalwen.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 07-01-2005 at 12:29 PM.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote