View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 08:50 AM   #206
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Analysis of A Little Green:

Day 1

#41: Says anything can be called wolvish. Quiet/loud discussions are pointless. Doesn't find Valier wolfish.

#72: Might has weird behaviour, but not necessarily suspicious. Unsure of Valier. Finds Nerwen and Sally innocent.

#103: Doesn't see what's so suspicious about morm. Is unsure about Lommy. Nerwen is most suspicious.

Wait...she goes from thinking Nerwen probably innocent to most likely suspicious in two posts. I find that odd.

#123: Is uneasy about Lommy. If Nerwen's innocent, Lommy's a question mark. Votes Nerwen because she's the least non-suspicious of her options.

I find the "least non-suspicious" phrasing to be furry.

Day 2

#144: Thinks Lommy's analysis about morm's guilt is too obvious. Thinks Lommy is suspicious because she was loud and Nerwen is innocent.

I find the reason behind that suspicion odd.

Conclusion: Green is being very careful. She tries not to suspect someone too much and her reasonings behind her suspicions are weird. I'm finding her suspicious right now.