View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 10:34 AM   #217
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I don't really know what to think of this sudden outpour of Brinniel's, so maybe I try not to think about it all...

Somehow, I don't like the fact that Legate is so sure of my innocence. It makes me feel like he had realised I tend to trust those who trust me and is using it to achieve his own ends. Or something like that. The point is, it makes him feel slightly suspicious to me.

This might be a bit ridiculous point, but I think Little G's way of using the -smiley is very wolvish. I really can't explain it, but somehow it always makes me shiver when she uses it. I think she uses it in a slightly apologetic way or to emphasise she's no threat to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
You see, Lommy, as it happens I have no idea of what wolves "usually" do. Your comment seems somewhat sensible, though.
Did I say you should have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Lommy, what made you suddenly think morm's manner as suspicious?
Rereading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Sally: Now she sure hunts morm! She constantly flirts with the idea of being a Wolf, which seems like something a Wolf wouldn't do, but it's driving me crazy. I'm capable of imagining a Wolf who does that, even a newbie Wolf - no, especially a newbie Wolf. Sally appologised that she wouldn't be productive, and truly, she hasn't been productive. I'm thinking of she might be a Wolf who thinks of being very far from being lynched - there's not enough try there, as if her appologisive tone is an excuse for just being around.
The more I read her posts, the more I feel that that's our Wolf.
Now, that's well phrased. I was thinking along the same lines, but I couldn't have pinpointed it all like that. I agree with practically everything Volo says here.

Speaking of him, I find the beginning of his post #193 somewhat suspicious. I can't put my finger on it, but the way he speculates sounds somewhat wrong to me. If morm proves to be a wolf, I'd have a second look at Volo.

Anyway, I also agree with what Volo says about Green and morm. They do look like wolf partners, to some extent at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Because Legate and Lommy agree with me, I don't think that they are Wolves. If we are wrong, I'll look at them more closely.
Agree about what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
He doesn't explain why he votes Volo and that frustrates me.
Yes, Shasta, could you please explain this the next time you're around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM
Anways, thanks Brinn for the analyses of the others, as I said before as a newbie I'll be more or less dependent on this stuff, as I don't know how different players act in certain situations.
I'm really a bit worried about how much you trust or claim to trust other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM
I don't like how she considers Legate's posts so relaxed and calm. I am sure sure that a smart guy like Legate could well manage to post innocentishly even as a wolf.
I think he would well be able to do that. But his calmness and relaxedness seems mostly more of the innocent sort - I think calm and relaxed wolves tend to be more distant than relaxed and calm innocents. I really can't explain it very well, so maybe I just should say his manner seems innocentish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
My question about Lommy: when you jumped in to post that Valier's death looks like morm's guilt, did you believe it, or were you just being the first one to publicly admit to the possibility?
I wanted to admit the possibility (admit? now I'm not sure if that's a good word because it sounds like I and morm had a furry alliance...) but I also thought the most probable reason for Valier's death. So I could say I believed in morm's guilt, but that might be a bit exaggerated as I really wasn't sure (and am even more unsure now since there have been credible arguments for morm's innocence being a 50-50 possibility at least).
Quote:
Through all this analysis, I find it strange she didn't even think of the possibilty that morm was framed.
Isn't analysis something well-ordered that makes sense? Anyway, what about this comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by me, bolding added later
If I try to imagine her as the seer, it sounds more like she had dreamt of morm than that she hadn't, but on the other hand, why would she as the seer suspected morm-wolf that loudly? So her being killed as the seer doesn't necessarily point at morm being a wolf. I mean, the wolves might have killed her even if morm was an innocent. Certainly the wolves knew, though, that Valier's death would point at morm.
Quote:
Why would you bring in another candidate if you're worried about double lynching?
Simply because I knew I'm not guilty and morm and TM didn't seem particularly suspicious to me. I didn't think bringing in a fourth candidate would greatly increase the risk of a double-lynch and I'd rather vote someone suspicious even if it increases the minimalistic risk of a double lynch a little than vote for someone I don't suspect at all just to be 99,9% sure there will be no double-lynch.
Quote:
Because morm was highly suspected yesterDay, therefore more lynchable.
True, but he was not the only one who would have been easy to frame, if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menel
Of the four wolves, I'd say two voted for Nerwen, one voted morm, and the last one could be anywhere, though I think Valier would be the best "wolf-bait" among the remaining candidates.
Is there any actual reason for you to think that way? Making that kind of assumptions on futile grounds is more than dangerous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
I did make that post. In 140/165 when I hit edit instead of quote and ended up replacing my list of Val-posts:
Oh, sorry, I really seem to be quite stupid or confused for I did read that post... I think you seem a bit more innocent than guilty, but I'm definitely not sure, you tend to be such an enigma...

As to who I might vote toDay, I would feel the safest with voting Green. I suspect her quite a lot. I could vote morm too but this morm-Valier -thing seems to be all too complicated and messy and I really should think more about it before voting morm. If I don't have time to think more about it, I don't think I will vote him, unless I should choose between him and someone I consider far more innocentish. I could vote Sally or TM too, but I'd prefer voting Greenie (or morm, if I reach the conclusion he does seem guilty).

EDIT: xed with morm and Miggy

Last edited by Thinlómien; 12-02-2007 at 10:45 AM. Reason: marked who posted one of the quotes
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote