View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 02:40 PM   #96
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Good November to all of you folks. I am sorry for not paying more attention to this thread in days past.

As to what we have left -- there are a few t-shirts in mostly smaller sizes, plenty of coffee mugs, and a few baseball caps.

If there is something that you would like me to investigate for you, I can still do so. I still have my connections to my suppliers for swords and other stuff. I'll do what I can. Just drop me a line, thenamir@barrowdowns.com, or vincent.smith@centerpointenergy.com