View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 10:59 PM   #121
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
OK -- let me see if I can answer most of the questions I've been getting here and in Private Messages:
  • Right now, PayPal is pretty much the only way to send me a payment and get your stuff in something less than a month. If you REALLY have to have another way, write me at the e-mail address below, and I'll see if I can work something out.
  • HOWEVER: As this is probably the last time that I'll have any of this stuff available (since lots of people are making inquiries) the stuff will have to go first-paid, first-served. There are plenty of mugs (probably around 30) but the other stuff is already going fast. I apologize in advance to those of you who do not have access to credit cards or PayPal.
  • The mugs are not plastic, as some have suggested -- they are high quality ceramic mugs. Which means that, like most ceramic mugs, they WILL break if dropped from sufficient height.
  • Unfortunately, that also means that they're rather heavy compared to plastic mugs, and shipping is going to cost more. If you're outside the USA, the shipping will likely cost more than the mugs themselves.
  • Even more unfortunately, since it is already Thursday, I CAN NOT deliver by Christmas 2006 ANYWHERE...unless by chance you live in Houston, Texas USA.

Now I make this request -- BD private messages and forum posts are not the fastest way to order. PLEASE E-mail me -- thenamir@barrowdowns.com, and put the word "Barrowdowns" somewhere in the subject line -- that will help me get to those notes first. I will do my level best to get back to everyone who writes as soon as possible.

Thanks to everyone who has taken an interest, and especially to Bethberry and Estelyn for posting the pictures and links.

Merry Christmas to All!