View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 02:47 PM   #313
Marcus

Hello everybody I am new here at the barrowdowns forum but I have visited the site frequently.
Well....a short presentation then. My name is Marcus and I come from a country which lies in northern regions of Europe. Yes that is right I am a swede

I am only 17 years old so therefore I am still a student. My maine subjects are social science and languages.
In my spare time I like to hang out with friends but that I seldom do, instead I am home and studying.

I have read the lord of the rings trilogy several times(3), the hobbit one time, The silmarillon two times at least!, the book of lost tales (1 and2)
Part from that I have also read different articles about JRR Tolkien and his life.
I consider myself a true Lord of the rings fan and I am pretty sure I have decent knowledge about the books and middlearth.

My main interest in middlearth is the valar, I find them very intersting beacuse they posses such great power.

At this forum I hope to learn a lot more about middlearth and the various cultures that exists there.

Yours sincerely/ Marcus.

Last edited by Marcus; 06-08-2004 at 02:54 PM.