View Single Post
Old 01-16-2003, 08:29 PM   #122
Artalwen
Haunting Spirit

Artalwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Artalwen
Sting

Carie smiled wide. "Thank ye ever much. I am pleased to meet ye. By the way, your eyes are very beautiful. I noticed them earlier, I love the way they change colors."

Lumiel smiled warmly. "Thank you. It was such a pleasure to meet you."

They parted, and Carie noticed the owner near the counters, talking to some of the servers of the food. Carie hustled over, trying not to hit anyone with her violin case.

"Miss Piosenniel! I'm glad I found you. I was really hoping...I brought my violin...maybe you'd like for me to play? I'm really good, honest!" Carie asked.

Arawyn wandered around, weaving around the guests, and noticed a large clusture around an old hobbit.

Must be the Bilbo everyone's excited to see!

She saw a server carrying around drinks for the guests, and went and took one, and sipped at it, as she continued wandering around. She sat down in an empty chair near the fire.

"Hello." A nice hobbit said, who was sitting next to her.

"Hello." Arawyn exchanged greetings.

"Who may you be? I am Frodo." The hobbit, Frodo, said, smiling.

"Ay! You must be one of the hobbits this party is for! I am Arawyn. I am so pleased to meet you! I have heard much about you and your friends." Arawyn replied. She smoothed out the wrinkles in the skirt of her dress, and drank the last bit of her drink.

"Ah, yes. All of middle earth by now probably has heard our tale. It's nice to be recognized once in awhile." Frodo said, staring into the fire.

"Aye. It was nice meeting you, Frodo." Arawyn said.

"Nice to meet you also, Arawyn." Frodo replied.
The flowering stars, on crowns they hung
The dragon fire, in twisted wire
They meshed the light of moon and sun."
-verse from a song found in 'The Hobbit'-