View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 09:18 AM   #222
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril dangling over the off-topic precipice

Quote:
Fea will be quite upset when she hears.
I can contain my upset only if I am part of the wedding party. But tp, what ever happened to us performing the most impressive service to the world and combining our flawless genetics to make beautiful, brilliant, cunning, and witty beings that will surpass even ourselves? *sigh*

Quote:
True she gave me a "yes", but she keeps putting it off. In January she said "as soon as I graduate", then in March she changed it to "after I turn 18 in August", and now she says "after I get my degree".
Alas, now it must wait longer. "As soon as I graduate" is in barely over a week, and I'll just be too busy for a long distance marriage this summer. "after I turn 18 in August" won't work, because I've reserved that time period for the piercing that I went to get a week ago and could not.

Now the better thing to do would be for you, Mister Traveller, to relocate to my part of the country. Placing all the responsibility on me like that... what could you be thinking?

And a remarkably more on-topic comment, Balin, although I do not remember you well, I recognize your name. That must count for something, right?