View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 03:48 PM   #130
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Update 11/2011

Name (that you go by): Maria; Pixie Dick to some Downers.
Age: 20. I was born on the winter solstice shortly after midnight.
Occupation: English literature major with art history, gender studies & Hungarian as minors. On my spare time I do things for Amnesty International.
Future Aspirations: Move into a city called Jyväskylä with my three closest friends and live together in a happy platonic polyamorous relationship that involves staying up late roleplaying.
Goal in life: Enjoy myself.
Short term goals: Paint my Seven Deadly Sins series that I've been contemplating for a couple of years already.
Passion: Homoerotic art, lions, Ancient Rome, fictional villains and the human body.
Hobbies: Artsy things, tabletop RPGs, books, Linux and writing letters to dictators.
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): I'm the assertive girl with the freakish long nails and a thing for Scar.

Fave book: The Etched City (Bishop), The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Hugo), the Moomin books (Jansson), A Song of Ice and Fire series (Martin), Iron Council (Miéville), Blindness (Saramago), The Lord of the Rings (Tolkien), Orlando (Woolf).
Fave movie: The Lion King (Disney) & J'ai tué ma mère (Dolan).
Fave sport: Mounted archery.
Fave store: Tea shops.
Fave music: Anouar Brahem, Leonard Cohen, Patrick Wolf, Orplid, Nicholas Lens, Pink Floyd, The Art of Noise, BWO.

What you can't stand: Circular reasoning, bigotry and homophobia.
What you plain dislike: People who make promises they can't keep. Alternatively, people who don't know what a promise means.
Who you admire: Everyone who accepts being a tabula rasa and picks up a pencil instead of letting others write their life for them.
What you most love to do: Learn absurd obscenities in obscure languages. Jsem šílená čarodějnice, lízej moje boty! Egy hupikék törpike vagyok és az agyádat eszem.
Your self-confessed flaws: I am controlling and short-tempered.
What intrigues/fascinates you: Blood, fire and power relationships.
What scares you: Someone putting a hand blender into my eye.
Quotation to live by: The sleep of reason produces monsters.

Last edited by Aganzir; 11-19-2011 at 01:41 PM.
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote