View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 10:59 PM   #301
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
1420!

Quote:
OCC: Dont just disregard my posts or anything cimmerian!
But I didn't, Sweet Aman. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The last post was Aravelenon's mindspeak. In his view, the 'end is near' for his enemies.

Your post in response is fantastic. Great clash in the offing.

Suggested Game Plot: Aravelenon is a powerful wizard, Elanor alone cannot defeat him. She gets help from Mithwyn and Tumna. But the forces of evil are too strong.

Suggested scenario 1: In the battle of the wizards and witches, Aravelenon is defeated, but either Mithwyn or Tumna/ or both will die. Most of the victory is credited to Elanor. Without Aravelenon, the evil horde is easy meat.

Suggested scenario 2: In the battle of the wizards and witches, Aravelenon gains an upper hand by corrupting Elanor, his forces have almost won. But the sudden intrusion of Harolas and Culloth turn the tide. Bulvard, Elwyn, Gwyn and Ransom break free and there is a free for all melee/battle. Aravelenon and his cohorts are vanquished, but at heavy cost. Either Culloth/Bulvard, Gwyn/Ransom or Tumna/Harolas will die.

We can use either one of these scenarios to end this game by Christmas time. In any event, some people have to die. This is war. It will be convenient to kill off the characters of the players who have abandoned the game, namely Culloth, Calixto(Ara dies anyway), Gwyn and Harolas(Though Elwyn may object).

I hope that helps, Elenna! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Aman, I'm writing the battle, with the utmost regard to your post. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Game on!