View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 03:48 PM   #227
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Go back to the Nerwen/Inzil spat - I had to read this 3 times (and get Cailin to explain it to me ) before I understood what the issue was. It seemed very minor to me.
Now can someone please explain it to me too. I have read it 2 times and I still didn't see Zil saying anything weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Of those who did not vote in the end (but participated) Nerwen is kind of a hard one to say: she has her own timezone quite afar from others and her not appearing at the DL is not unusual – she was quite vague with her attitude towards the no-lynch policy though so that + not voting might be a nice lay-low tactics.
You mean, Nerwen never votes on Day1 anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
He also kept a lower profile on Day 1 than some others, though - he didn't actually vote, I don't think, and kept out of the actual fray for the most part.
That could be considered fishy, but given that he loudly advocated no lynch on Day1 it's not half as shady as you make it sound.

I'd like to go to bed soon, and avoid the voing chaos this time, so I'm gonna vote soon. And please everyone, remember to keep track of the general situation before you vote, we don't want another tie. That novel you want to write to back up your vote can wait until you've voted. You don't want to crosspost with everyone, trust me.

edit: xed with the last trio
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote