View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 09:26 AM   #781
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
Right...so if she'd known that Legate was the wizard (through the failed lynch) she could have tried to use the visitor role on someone else instead, possibly Brinn who she clearly suspected. Which could have given us an extra day...ah well.
Yep, as long as our kill was still blocked, this scenario would've provided another Day. Plus by making me (or Sally) the visitor that leaves, my role would pretty much be exposed since if I were innocent, the game would be over. Legate's role would be known to the three gifteds, and considering they also knew each other innocent, it probably wouldn't have been too difficult to find the remaining wolves. So while the game does look maybe slanted a little into our favor, the good side could've also easily won had a few things gone down differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
So neither wizard knew of each other's identity?
By the last Night, we guessed the GW was most likely Nerwen, but we never knew for sure. And it appears the other side didn't find out about Legate until the last Night.