View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 09:51 AM   #76
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Good morning, all! And it is a good morning indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Yes...I would bet my posting behavior yesterday was talked about by everyone who did show up yesterday. It was the "talk of the town" you might say.

My courtroom manner might be somewhat...unconventional, even argumentative just for the sake of being different, but what was the most discussed topic yesterday? Day 1 all there is to go on is conversation and if being the odd one that takes on suspicion, at least everyone who was around yesterday talked about it, including the wolf.

There's a method to random goofiness, sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't. Now that there is more to go on than nothing, and my Day 1 behavior, I don't think you'll get anymore rhyming out of me, but we'll all just have to wait and see!
Welcome to the silly side. We have cookies and bandwagons.

I'd say this checks out so far though, not only because it's my own MO, but because, well, we got a wolf. Well done so far, my prince. *nuzzles*
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote