View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 12:18 PM   #171
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
No inconvenience Kransha, the post, she's been moved.

At any rate, as you can all see, we're now into our next adventure -- I hope that we can have some fun with it.

Feel free to wander through the army either alone, or as part of a small group. And feel free to have whatever adventures you may wish along the way. Just remember, everyone is supposed to be headed to the small path in the southern wall.

Some plot points/suggestions: orcs frequently fight amongst themselves and nobody seems to care too much, so if you're wanting to get in there and mix things up a bit, by all means do so, all I ask is that you keep it brief and isolated (we can't afford a general dust up here!).

Also, there's some members of the party who might be tempted to use this opportunity to betray the rest of us. . .best keep our eyes open for signs of treachery.

Finally, the "captain" I spoke of in charge of this army is. . .wait for it. . .that's right! A Nazgul! With the destruction of the Witch King, this particular fellow is his second in command. He's lurking somewhere hereabouts in the army and might just stumble on some unlucky member of our little party. He should be pretty easy to spot on his winged fell beast and all.

NOTE -- If there are any more 'stone posts' place them here in the discussion thread and I can paste them to the beginning of my post getting us away from the Stones, or we can perhaps ask Pio to insert them earlier (if we're really really good that is).

Last edited by Fordim Hedgethistle; 08-23-2004 at 12:26 PM.