View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 04:43 AM   #200
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Hmmm. Alaklondewen and I are a bit confused by the time frame here, as our characters are in the midst of a battle with the seven orcs which Nova's Rand sent out after us in #143. Fordim wrote about the orc tiff:

Quote:
Everyone should be making for the path with all possible speed. As a guideline: it's early morning, and this adventure will be wrapped up before midday. By this point everyone who's escaping will have to be on the path.
Yet, as Himaran has said, in #146:

Quote:
1. In my post, hours passed. It is night. Thus, by this time the company is either safely away from the orcs or, more realistically, dead.
Shouldn't we still be approaching midday rather than in night? And, as a bit of a wrench, Alak and I have not yet finished dispatching those seven orcs. I know I could do a retrospective, but I think that would ruin the pacing and the excitement. And I think our posts are already long enough that editting them to finish it off woulld rather ruin the lovely drama our dear traitor set up for us. (I mean, really, seven orcs in just two posts? For women?)

Master Game Founder Hedgethistle, what do you suggest? Can we ask Himaran to split up his post #146, to move the second half after Alak and I have done? I have put up a save now and await your gravel.

Bethberry

Last edited by Bęthberry; 09-08-2004 at 04:50 AM.