View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 08:32 AM   #487
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
The Eye

How come this tale always seems to speed up while 'm away? Still, I’ve managed to sneak a short moment of internet access.

Great posts everyone. I love the Wizard’s e-duel and the subsequent fallout. What has become of Sauerkraut? Is his spirit on the way to Valleyum or has he been denied access to Mantoes’ hallowed halls? Will we see him again in the final denouement? No doubt such questions will be answered in due course.

Well, it seems Mögul’s power is under challenge and his allies are fast disappearing. Then again, he is the most powerful being in Muddled-Mirth - and at least he still has Soregum. Or does he? The little chap’s keeping a low profile for now, so only time will tell…

One minor point. Mögul’s kit was a Satel-antir, rather than a Cel-antir. Hence his surveillance capabilities. No matter now though, I suppose. And he is soon to depart for Valleyum courtesy of the Aircorps of Dumbar (known for their “Jumbo” jets – remember “ah been done seen most everythin’ when ah seen an Oliphaunt fly”? ).

Just a quick post for now because … well, because I couldn’t resist the pun.

When I get back from my travels, I’ll post something a bit longer to mark Mögul’s departure. Surely the Stop-start-ship can't reach Valleyum before then ...